Thursday, August 13, 2009

3rd tri

Today marks the 1st day of my 3rd trimester. How time flies! Counting down, I think I have another 110 days left. Rounding up of what I love about my pregnancy and not:-

Things which make my pregnancy enjoyable
- Pampered by M (top of the list!!)
- Spend on good food and don’t feel guilty
- New wardrobe (mostly from friends)
- Nails are less brittle – from the milk consumption I supposed
- Being read to zzz every night (riding on mojo’s bible story time with macho daddy)
- Surprise fluffy kicks by mojo during the day

Things which I’m still adjusting to
- Slower physical movement and the penguin walk (at times)
- Outbreak of pimples
- Having random people touching my tummy
- My wedding band and watch are getting tighter
- Emotional swing (mild)

No comments: