Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Thursday

Other than Friday, my next favourite day to take leave from work is on a Thursday – simply because returning to work on a Friday is not that bad. After all, weekend is just another 8 hours to go !

Today is Thursday and I’m off work. It’s also my 35th birthday…

I am 35. I’m half-way through my 30’s. 5 more years before I hit the big four ‘O’ !! I had conveniently lost count of my age since 30 until recently a friend 'reminded’ me that it’s my 35th birthday and I gotta take it serious. Pause. Think. Serious?? Neh…

M surprised me with a Miu Miu bag and I lurve it! Nothing beats talking about bags with your spouse – it’s nice to listen to his trips into Ferragamo, LV, Prada, YSL, elaborating what’s the latest style in store etc...He even used a jargon – “classic”. So now my husband knows what’s a classic colour, a classic design… I’m very proud :)

I’m 35. I’m happy. I’m not going to become ‘serious’. I’m contented because I have a Miu Miu bag.

JUST KIDDING!!

I’m contented. I have a husband who understands bag fashion.

JUST KIDDING (AGAIN!)

I’m contented. I have M and bb S!

sophiesk IMG_5279sophiesk1

No comments: