Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bliss-ful mask

I am a DIY facial mask addict. It’s a must-have in my toiletry bag whenever I travel. Visits to the esthetician or beauty salon are no longer practical and only for emergencies (eg. sudden breakout or excessive de-hydration). I’m not sure if these masks work but I always feel good after use. Perhaps it’s psychological.

A quick count shows that I have four different brands in stock with my latest rave- Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Mask. I was already sold on the name. Who doesn’t want to have more ‘oxygen’ and 'energy' on their face? It’s an interesting cream mask that turns frothy and tingly as it releases oxygen into the skin. I usually put it on in the shower, before hair and body shampoo and rinse it off last. It’s a fuss-free quick fix to tired face with an instant glow result. I managed to cajole Daddy M to try and he likes it too!

No comments: