Monday, April 2, 2012

March's fruits- the sower

March used to be the month that the whole office looked foward to, for the bonus payout!

This year, the pay out was dissapointing (in the industry's standard) that a colleague quit immediately after the $ was in. You sense angst and low morale everywhere...

BUT this March is probably the best for me at work (other than the monetary reward), for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal (2 Cor 4:18).

Early March, a colleague who's a heavy smoker (2 packs/day) and heavy drinker was blessed by a sermon CD which I gave him for Christmas that he wanted to bring his family to church! Fast forward three weeks, he quit smoking, effortlessly and found his way back to Jesus! His wife accepted Christ last week! His children are enjoying Rock Kidz too!

Another colleague whom has been debating with me that it is difficult to be a Christian is contemplating to follow me to church, after finishing a book that I gave her for Christmas! She's now asking me to lend her more books!!

Sometimes I wonder if my purpose in the company is to sow more seeds?

No comments: