Sunday, January 4, 2015

3.5 weeks as a SAHM

 

stay-at-home-mom

Since the middle of December, after my help left for her almost 1-month home leave, I took on her role together with daddy M and a part-time maid.  My daily schedule revolved mostly around L, feeding, putting her to sleep, cooking, washing and more washing! It has been tiring but precious! S was also skipped school here and there to be at home. However the job was made harder when L was struck by stomach infection ie. constant messy poo, which doubled the need for washing. 

Not sure I can do this for long (without a help). There’s a big difference between SAHM with help and without. One without help usually has no time to shower, let alone any rest. Maybe I am an amateur trying-to-be one. Seasoned SAHM would probably has things under controlled.

It’s my last 2 days staying at home as we eagerly counting down to the return of our super helper. I am sure I’ll miss this but am super glad that I get to experience it!

No comments: