Thursday, October 15, 2009

In denial?

The other day I stepped into G2000 thinking I could get a large sized non-maternity business top.

SK: Hi, do you have size 40?
Sales lady: No more size 40, 38 is the largest here. You’re too big. Our cuttings are all very small (with an irritated look as if I’m in denial that she had to wake me up!)
SK: Ok, I think I’ll try the 38, I think I can fit
Sales lady: No. You’re too big. I don’t think you can fit. As I said, our cuttings are all very small
SK: Just let me try
Sales lady: You can go ahead and try, but I’m telling you, you’re big.

Hello? Customer service please?


PS: I could fit perfectly in size 38 but it will probably last me another 2 weeks. Thank God the sales lady was not around when I was out of the fitting room, otherwise, I may have ended up buying the shirt to prove her wrong. Haha.


1 comment:

meefedtothemax said...

welcome to my life honey. except in my life, the salesgirls aren't only mean for 9 months!