Saturday, January 9, 2010

Total-mom or sophisticated?

Finally went for my long overdue hair cut and colour yesterday. Satisfied and felt 'normal' again after enduring the "aunty" look for 1 month! My hair length was at the 'in between' phase - too short to tie up nicely but too long for the hot weather +heaty confinement food! The perpetual hair clip (fringe too long) almost left a mark on my scalp.

Although it looks like I'm joining the total-mom-hair-cut club with the short length ( some call it sophisticated cut), I think it's worth the hassle of getting into town, ensuring someone is with bb S, pressing for time to be home in max 4 hours.
I'm happified and not thinking too much of the warnings by my hairdresser and colour technician that shedding of hair is expected into the 5th or 6th month post partum. Yikes!


No comments: