Friday, April 30, 2010

ME time

A friend asked if I still have ‘me’ time. I said my ME time is at work and the 15-minute read before I hit the sack every night. I know work is clearly not ME time but I’ve been consumed by it over the past 2 weeks that sometimes I felt like I’m standing on a big juggling ball with small juggling balls in my hands as I try to stay balanced. If there is any time left, I would rather spend it with bb S and M than to have it to myself.

It’s a juggling act, trying to balance work and being home with M and bb S. There are days when I feel that I’m doing poor at everything. I constantly remind myself that I’m not the one doing this but God is.

SO today, as M is out on a photography course and bb S taking her morning nap, I decided to ditch my work  (some stuff to clear over the weekend) and blast the TV with Chinese entertainment news, flipping channels, reading magazine and have a cuppa.

I’m contented with this simple and short ME time.

No comments: