Monday, January 3, 2011

All set for 1st quarter

January. A month of fresh starts. The time where everybody is filled with energy, resolutions, dreams and hopes.  I don’t have resolutions but I have 3 wishes which I have cast to the Lord. I will blog about it in Dec 2011 how they are being met (wink).

Now, how do I keep myself motivated for the next 11 months at work? As usual, I plan for holidays .

End January- CNY in Penang. I am looking forward to this!  It’s only 3 weeks away! Let’s not talk about the boring work travelling plans before that.

February-  reporting season. The bright side: it’s a short month.

March – perhaps we can squeeze in a weekend away in Bangkok?

April – Bringing my folks and in laws to Perth! Our way of thanking them for helping with bb S.

My 1Q11 is set and it’s looking  pretty good!

No comments: