Monday, February 13, 2012

January's fruit(s)

Blogging has been on my mind. But too many distractions - Travel (CNY back home), restarting my engine at work (after the Dec break), TVB series, lack of sleep, being sick (skin infection) and some disspointments in life were the main deterents- yes yes, blame it all on others...
At the beginining of the year I had planned to record at least one "fruit" for each month, in line with the theme of the year, "Unceasing fruitfulness". I think this is a good reason for me to resume my bloggging.

Fruits in January :-

**6/6 vision - yes! No more glasses! This also means my dark eye circles are now naked to the world!

**I started reading the bible. Like really R.E.A.D. and not use it as a hypnotising tool

**Best friend started to attend church (again) after 20 years. I pray that she knows that Jesus will never leave nor forsake her.

No comments: