Monday, February 27, 2012

Family first

Surely He has borne our grieves (sickness) and carried our sorrows (pains)…

--- Isaiah 53:4

I would have been in the dumps without the word of God.

After an agonisingly long battle with bronchitis, S' was struck with high fever – cause unknown even after X-ray and blood test. She has also migrated from the nebuliser to a space chamber inhaler (google it).

My plate is full with a slew of company results and work trips to KL and HK this week.

Yesterday I chose FAMILY over work and cancelled the KL trip - prepared to give up my job (okay.. it’s not that serious. But I was prepared).  Couldn’t bear the thought of being away if she’s required to be admitted to the hospital. Thank God she didn’t have to.

I’m standing on Isaiah 53:4, believing that her fever is GONE by today.

No comments: