Monday, March 5, 2012

February's fruit

February has been a challenging month.

Work - other than the annual results season with some late nights here and there plus last-minute travels, the biggest thing was a 30% pay cut being imposed, retrospectively to January! Such is my industry...At least this round (vs. 2009), I'm better prepared, thanks to Jeremiah 17:7-8.
Family - Lack of sleep and fire-fighting with S down most part of the month is making me consider botox and hiring a children's sleep expert.
Health- I am still believing for full recovery of the attack of unknown bacteria which caused painful boils to develop on my body.
Friends- Long overdue meet-up with my dear friend SY whom I thought would never meet again is probably THE fruit for me in February...

With the worst behind me (amen!), I'm looking forward to more fruits in March. To name a few, a colleague of mine who has not gone to church for more than a decade has requested me to accompany him for service this Sun! And we are starting our new home renovation today!

No comments: