Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am a typical woman driver

I have never pride myself on being a good driver, or parker. But to have a note "Don't drive if you don't know how to park!!!" stuck on the windscreen was a major blow to my driving confidence.

The mystery lies in where and who wrote the note? Could someone be so resourceful to be equipped with a stick-on-note (in the car) and take time to write a note in a public car park? Or could it be a neighbour who has secretly habored hatred toward my lousy parking skills for days??

After having the car for the past few days (daddy M has been sick), I truly appreciate my husband who wakes up early every morning to drive me to work (though he starts much later than I do), beating the traffic every evening, at times irritated by lousy drivers like me on the road...

No comments: