Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hitched

I’ve been breathing wedding. Wedding flowers, gowns, invites, favours, decor… My wedding planning passion is reignited for my dearest friend Shih! And I can finally blog about it after the official invites were sent early this week!

Being a drama queen, I broke down in tears of joy (in a café in Raffles Place!) when she told me the news. It almost felt like my daughter is getting married! I felt a whirlwind of emotions. This scene shall not be repeated on the ACTUAL DAY, in Jesus name, Amen.

It all started with me asking a colleague, A : “Do you have any man to introduce?” and he said “Show me what you’ve got”. After a week, and some due diligence bouncing back and forth between A and I, four of us met for lunch in Yellow Light. And the rest is history. I secretly think that Yellow Light existed for this sole purpose! For them to meet, fall in love and tie the knot!!!

K, the man is a man with dry sense of humour. I can’t say that I know him very all but he has proven himself to be one whom Shih can rely on. Apparently he is a crazy and passionate guy behind his cool and composed frontage.

So here we are, a month to go before the big day, I wish you joy, happiness, bliss, and health, in your life together.

No comments: