Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stop and smell the roses

photoecp 
I wish I can do this more often. Yesterday I decided to leave work earlier to follow M to East Coast Park for photo shoot of some extreme skate boarding and cycling. It's eye opening for me to see young boys doing somersaults with their skate boards and bicycles (gasp).

While M was snapping away in the midst of these dangerous stunts, I sat by the sea and people watch. It was totally therapeutic to see elderly couple walking hand in hand, parents guiding toddlers in their first few steps, people walking dogs.. Ah such simple joys of life. As I was relaxing to the gentle breeze and waves with bb S softly resting her head on my chest, I felt in peace and there was a sigh of relief within me... And I thought to myself -This is Life...

It was a good break out of my normal routine of home-office-baby-office. It was long-overdue.

I will do this more often.

No comments: