Monday, December 20, 2010

Bali getaway

We are back! After 5D4N of friendly service, good food and room with a view, I didn’t want to leave and secretly wishing we could extend our stay… Despite the insect bites on bb S face and hands, we had a GREAT time. She charmed everyone (as usual)- being greeted by name everywhere in the resort. It’s like everyone knew her. One of the nights, two waiters even offered to carry her around while they continued to usher/serve other guests, leaving us 10 minutes of quiet moments to enjoy our food! Classic.

We were also blessed to witness TWO weddings in the resort. I believe at some point in my earlier life, I might have fantasised having a wedding in Bali. And having to see two in a row somewhat fulfilled my fantasy…

Will I go back to Bali again? YES ! But equipped with powerful insect cream (in case precautionary action doesn’t work like this time).

Owner

No comments: