Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mommeeeee for Christmas

My best Christmas present this year (after the  S95 and an Indian recipe book) is to hear bb S calling me ‘mommeee’. Repeatedly. If I respond with exaggeration acting pleasantly surprised, she would go on and on.  My heart melted over and over again.

_MG_2572

Unlike last Christmas (where I was a vampire battling post-babby blues), this year is quite restful – no major cookout but delicious ham from the Swiss Butcher, yummy take-out from Stewhaus and bottles of champagnes, including one from our wedding that we have been saving for ‘special’ occasion (talk about delayed gratification!).

_MG_2639

Perfect presents for the god-daughter and nieces!

 _MG_2567    _MG_2570    _MG_2569

And of course, the other highlight of this Christmas is M’s present from his best bud : Iron Maiden jacket which he is only allowed to wear to the concert!

_MG_2625

Blessed Christmas all!

No comments: