Monday, December 13, 2010

Party planner wannabe

Perhaps one day kids party planning may be my business venture if I ditch equity research? The recent P.O.P party for S has received a few compliments and best of all, I’ve inspired a friend wanting to do more for her daughter’s birthday and I’m asked to help! So for Rie’s 8th birthday, the theme is somewhat '‘pink’ with My Little Pony as her favourite character. We are also reusing the P.O.P colour to create a banner for Rie.

I heard that the Middletons made their millions from organising parties! Maybe, just maybe one day I can inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and make party organising a little easier yet affordable.

_MG_1896

1 comment:

meefster said...

Hello babe. randomly thought of your blog today and decided to go have a read (even if you haven't posted recently). If you start a party planning business one day, hire me!! :)