Monday, February 21, 2011

Leave room for cream

images 

I take my coffee black, no cream and no sugar.  I recently read a great article that we should leave room for cream in life. Cream sweetens, lightens and riches. Reflecting, I thank God that I do try to take my life “white”.

Sweet: Precious time with friends, laughing and enjoying each other. Make fun of little things and spend time with my family.

Light: Feeding on God’s word, which is a light for our life in path. I may not have time to read the Bible daily, but I know by spending  5-15 minutes a day meditating on His goodness should also suffice.

Rich: Giving back, either through time or money. My ‘richness’ would be the  involvement in our church’s children ministry.  I’m privileged to serve, experiencing first hand His miracles on the little ones.

Is your cup filled to the brim that it would overflow if you try to add cream?

No comments: