Monday, May 7, 2012

April's fruits

1 Peter 4:12-13 (NKJV)

12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

When I was going through the most painful phase of my bacteria infections while travelling, I did not have anything with me (no medication, no cream) but a bible and sermons on the iphone. I cramped myself with confessions and the word but every morning I was faced with new boils. I was frustrated and sad - what am I doing wrong? I read the bible, I partake holy communion, I confess. But nothing seemed to help!
Until daddy M enlightened me : "So what if there are new ones? It simply means there are more for Jesus to work on!"
I realised that all these while I have been looking at my circumstances instead of the supply. I read the bible in desperation. I wanted so much to see healing that I was praying for victory and not FROM victory. I have been choking the grace pipe from flowing in me.... So what if I appear strange now with boils? Because I know that I will rejoice with exceeding joy when Jesus restores my skin!

These circumstances should not stop me from giving thanks to my April's fruits...

- Paris Paris, I have missed you much and am glad that we encountered each other for 24 hours! Will definitely visit you some time soon!
- Edinburgh, it's been a while since I last visited you and you're still beautiful as ever...
- Wishart restaurant is still the best restaurant that I have tried in my life (yet). 

No comments: