Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy mommy's day

This year I feel glorified as a mother. Firstly I was invited to S's school to celebrate mothers' day, along with other mothers. We joined in some action songs and were each presented with a cup cake art work done by our kids. Simple but heart-warming gesture.

Secondly daddy M gave me a Pantahaligons perfume, from my "things-that-I-want-but-don't-need" list. My love tank was filled to the bream!

A friend once asked me of my biggest revelation/ lesson gained in motherhood and I said, "it makes me a stronger person than I can ever imagined".  I can't claim credit for this word of wisdom as it came from the mid-wife on the night of my delivery. Indeed, I see the change in me, growing from glory to glory (although spriritual growth plays a big part).

No comments: