Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May's fruit


 

2 Corinthians 12:9
 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

The month of May is all about healing and disproportionate grace.

Healing: My emotions went through a roller coaster ride with the boils - thank God they are 90% healed and I've moved on from Gentamicin cream to whitening serum.

Disproporationate grace: In all aspects of my life. He has been faithful, at the valleys and at the hills. Ministry, health, work and family - God's abundant supply did not stop, though I failed to see them at times. Looking back, the challenges that I faced this month seemed small in the palms of the Saviour as well as the bigger aspect of LIFE.


No comments: