Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013: Key of David

My pastor has envisaged 2013 as the year of key of David – God opens door that no one can shut and when He shuts, no one can open.  I'm full of expecations.

I literally lived up to this message with a "key"hole surgery to remove a cyst. The doc wanted to give me a 30-day hospitalisation leave, but I declined politely, fearing that my brain may just s.l.o.w. down after the relaxing December and with this! Besides, reporting season is just around the corner.

It’s day 1 at home today and I’m feeling a little edgy. S will be starting her full-day session in school tomorrow. What shall I do at home alone with restricted physical accessibility?? Just how much TV can one watch, how many books can one read and how many things can one buy online in 2 weeks?
We shall see.
 

No comments: