Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm having an Indian baby

"Mojo's an Indian baby!"- the latest joke betwee M & I. It sounds silly given that I'm MARRIED to an Indian... This is all due to my significant change in appetite. For a person who doesn't have sweet tooth, I like ICE CREAM now! (only vanila flavour). And I caught myself eating Roti Prata 3 days in a row! PLUS I crave for Chicken Vindaloo because I finally found a match to the ones in London at Shahi Maharani, Raffles City, though a bit pricy. Last night, we went around Little India hunting for more affordable versions but couldn't find any. There were mutton Vindaloo but not chicken...

I wonder if the day will ever come to see M jumping for joy as I ask for mutton (no.1 in the food-i-dislike list pre-pregnancy)...

1 comment:

Shhhhhh said...

I will try to cook using this recipy. http://www.indo-curry.com/blog/chicken-vindaloo-recipe.htm