Monday, June 22, 2009

Lost & found

I've been rejecting the claim that "pregnancy makes one forgetful", but the horror of horrors happened. I lost my glasses in YWCA last week in a rush (long story). I was despair for a few days, trying to search online for the exact same pair, I even asked the optical shop to call their overseas supplier to check for stock availability! Ok, you may be rolling your eyes thinking that I'm nuts. For those who don't know, I can't wear contacts for a long duration due to cornea erosion and with a flat nose bridge, it's hard to find a comfy pair of glasses.

BUT Praise the Lord as I got a call from YWCA yesterday - they found it!! And super M picked it up for me knowing how IMPORTANT it is to me :)

Moral of the story: don't sweat over small stuff, God restores :)

1 comment:

Shhhhhh said...

gong xi gong xi...