Monday, July 20, 2009

Outbreak

WL and I have coincidentally come into contact with people who have remotely contacted H1N1 patients. And guess what, there is nothing that we can do until we see symtoms! No one wants to do a test on us, no doctors want to see us.

Let me define "Remotely". It means I have contact with (A) who has contact with (B) who has contact with H1N1 patient (C).

(A) is not quarantining himself nor has any signs of flu/fever/sore throat. I don't have any symtoms either.

So what should I do?

i) Work from home to self-quarantine
ii) Nothing
iii) Scold (A) for being inconsiderate
vi) Wear a mask and continuing working
v) Avoid crowded places



I think I'll probably go with (ii) after (iii).

1 comment:

wandalingam said...

one more step for me - avoid kissing my A. muahahahaha