Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cultic countdown

Been having bad back ache over the past 2 days, so decided to check it out at the gynae this morning. And guess what? I'm in early labour because I'm already 1cm dilated. What do we do now? Nothing but wait. Too early to check into hospital.. So gynae suggested to do lots of walking, enjoy the weekend, Mojo is probably coming very soon! So today is about pampering myself – good food, relax, Cantonese series :)

Given that my life is going to change drastically very soon, I decided to do something different and give Sunset Grill & Pub at Seletar Airbase a try (despite it being so near our house). M has tried a few times to drag me there but I was always too unadventurous to try a new Western food joint..

Tsk tsk tsk.. oh me of little faith. Should have given more credit and trust to the wise man at home. Sunset Grill was not bad at all! We were there just before 7pm , hence managed to get a glimpse of sunset. Though the restaurant name sounds a bit posh but the place is totally ‘humble’. IMG_1278a It's like a shed in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by trees, diners are seated on plastic red chairs, the food is not super fantastic, yet the place was packed! There is a ‘cultic’ element to this place that I can't quite describe. Conclusion: I'm glad that I went, and definitely bringing mojo there later.

No comments: