Sunday, November 8, 2009

Self-appraisal

It's been a year since I started my first blog.

Looking back at “my top ten to-do (wish list) in the thirty forth year”, it appears that I have lots to do in my thirty fifth year, or subsequent years ahead considering that I may have new wishes with mojo.

My top ten to-do (wish list) in the thirty forth year:-
  1. Write a letter in French – Somewhat. Emailed with a few sentences in French
  2. Have a kid - In progress
  3. Learn how to cook fish curry and rasam – Postponed
  4. Visit Israel - Postponed
  5. Foot massage my husband – CHECKED (I think)
  6. Learn to use a DSLR camera - Somewhat
  7. Bake a cake - Postponed
  8. Perm my hair – Chickened out and abolished
  9. Picnic - CHECKED
  10. A trip with my sister- Postponed

My back up eleventh to twentieth things-to-do in the thirty forth year:-

  1. Go for eye lasik – Chickened out and postponed
  2. Visit my nephews-in-law or niece-in-law whom I’ve not met - Postponed
  3. Read every issue of The Economist – Considered CHECKED (usually only the first few pages of each issue). Maybe I should just give up and stop subscription next year.
  4. Add new pictures to the wall - Postponed
  5. A trip with friends - Postponed
  6. Decorate the attic - Postponed
  7. Plant a palm tree - Postponed
  8. Watch Sex And The City movie with wandalingam - CHECKED
  9. Go for a swim - CHECKED
  10. Take a walk on the beach- CHECKED

On hindsight, I think I might have been too ambitious :)

1 comment:

Majimo said...

You have accomplished quite a fair bit this year not to mention point 2 is basically the point that wins on all other points!