Monday, November 17, 2008

I have a dream


My top ten to-do (wish list) in the thirty forth year:-

  1. Write a letter in French
  2. Have a kid
  3. Learn how to cook fish curry and rasam
  4. Visit Israel
  5. Foot massage my husband
  6. Learn to use a DSLR camera
  7. Bake a cake
  8. Perm my hair
  9. Picnic
  10. A trip with my sister

My back up eleventh to twentieth things-to-do in the thirty forth year:-

  1. Go for eye lasik
  2. Visit my nephews-in-law or niece-in-law whom I’ve not met
  3. Read every issue of The Economist
  4. Add new pictures to the wall
  5. A trip with friends
  6. Decorate the attic
  7. Plant a palm tree
  8. Watch Sex And The City movie with wandalingam
  9. Go for a swim
  10. Take a walk on the beach

"I have a dream" - Martin Luther King, Jr. 1963



3 comments:

meefedtothemax said...

darling, if you want to have a kid you need to start trying, pronto. you have 4 months to make it within your target time frame. whoo-hoo! :)

and can i ask: do you not swim? why is swimming in a pool on the list?

Shhhhhh said...

1) you are learning
2) marcel can help you
3) MIL...
4) ...
5 Pat is good at that, free lesson for marcel
6) marcel can also help
7)my 'pineapple head' nephew can make delicious cake!
8)just do it
9) we did it at batu feringhi..'do you love mee...'
10) i will tell her
11) you've chicken out
12) try...
13)...
14) must!
15) yeah! i will let you know my timing
16) nobody will go there
17) in front of your house!
18) ...
19) huuh?
20) east coast park

The little me said...

I meant " go for a swim" heehee