Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm biased


I was looking forward for a romantic dinner and movie to celebrate the cliche 5-year coutrship anniversary. But how could I resist the last minute carrot dangled by Yeeling to meet BB Jeen? The chubby-cutie pie is too adorable to miss. So we decided to join the Teo family at our favourite hang out - Yellow Light, a hot spot for all occassions (birthdays, promotion, farewell, catch up, formal, informal). This is the place that I go for some spice and comfort food. I'm biased. I think it's the best Thai Restaurant in Singapore. Good food, good friends, I supposed we can save the candle-light dinner for next year...

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shhhhhh said...

wait! is 15 nov yeeling's birthday or wedding anniversary???

Lengau said...

hey why u took pictures of my big fat a**? ;\

Shhhhhh said...

Don't worry! the 'star' of the night is BB Jeen!

meefedtothemax said...

oh man i so need to try that coconutty chendol-like thing at one o'clock....

The little me said...

It is Chendol!