Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He loves me, he loves me not

When I ask my husband: why do you love me. His answer is always the same- because you’re my wife (sigh, rolling my eyes).

Well, I have 22 things (today) that I love about my husband.
  1. Jesus is his hero
  2. He is my no. 1 fan
  3. His wisdom
  4. My friends can confide in him
  5. His stamina to wake up at 6am every morning just to send me to work
  6. Staying up till late (watching TV) to accompany me finish up my work
  7. I can count on him at all times
  8. His great photography skills (eg. pix on right)
  9. He quietly clears all the hair that I dropped in the shower
  10. Kids like him
  11. His passion for laundry
  12. He doesn’t leave his dirty laundry on the floor
  13. He loves my cooking
  14. He doesn’t nag at my chronically messiness
  15. Good in planning holidays and excellent traveling companion
  16. He writes well
  17. He is efficient at work
  18. Half-Hainanese convert
  19. He has sexy calves
  20. Handy man in the making
  21. He downloads Chinese songs for me
  22. He loves coriander & BCM















2 comments:

meefedtothemax said...

your title is misleading: there's no "he loves me not" in this at all! or "i love him not", for that matter :)

Shhhhhh said...

晒命咯!叻咯!揾到好老公咯!