Monday, November 3, 2008

December preview

I like November (caveat: the 2nd half of November after results season). It's a month BEFORE Christmas! It’s the birthday month for quite a number of people close to my heart. It’s a month of hope and longing for December.

Mind you, December is our informal holiday month in the office. It’s quiet and full with happy people…. Maybe it’s a festive month but more so because everyone is on holiday mood…. The atmosphere is exactly like “after-exam-before-long holidays” during school days. Some of us chat and chat, some AWOL with no consequences, some have breakfast that stretch to tea time, some travel pan-island for lunch, some shop and wrap presents, some even bring board games to play.. Of course you have one or two students who are ‘kiasu’ and already start their revision for next year’s syllabus! YES that’s our December here.
Oh ya! November is also my courtship anniversary with Marcel. But I can never remember the actual date- 14, 15 or 16th???

1 comment:

Majimo said...

15th Lah...Ok I had to check my calendar