Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long vacation

My department secretary told me that it's the first time she sees someone with ZERO leave balance – yup that's me. It’s been a good year for me, praise God. I don't believe in delayed gratification. I've never had more than 2 days of leave carry forward in my entire working life. Why postpone joy if you can have it? I look forward to 2009 with 8 long-weekends in Singapore. So plan ahead fellow Kiasus!

New Year's Day -Thursday-1 January
*Chinese New Year- Monday, Tuesday - 26, 27 January
*Good Friday- Friday, 10 April
*Labour Day- Friday , 1 May

Vesak Day- Saturday, 9 May
*National Day- Sunday, 9 August
*Hari Raya Puasa- Sunday, 20 September
*Deepavali- Sunday, 15 November
*Hari Raya Haji- Friday, 27 November
*Christmas Day- Friday, 25 December

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

ok , ms kiasu , you win. i thought only pple w kids would monitor public hols so closely.

Shhhhhh said...

mmm...kiasu singapore tai tai!