Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hunting for a confinement lady

The ONLY thing that I felt secured and well planned in my preparation for mojo's arrival was having the confinement lady booked way in advance. We even planned to have her for at least 2 months. Despite having lots of loose ends to tie up eg. hospital bag, cot, clothes (ALL NOT READY), I still had this 'under control' feeling as long as there's a 'trustworthy' helper around.

Well.... things happen... My confinement lady pulled out on me last night - she needs to go for a surgery.

Angry? yes
Anxious? yes
Disapointed? yes
Worried? yes
Felt sabotaged? yes

Made at least 20 calls within a night and got 1 who is on 'standby' ie, if the next mom-in-line pops, she gotta go.

With 3 weeks left, only God can give me a miracle.

1 comment:

Majimo said...

All will be well. The real miracle is growing in you.