Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Post-natal pampering

I like my masseur's job. Everyday, with her Hello Kitty van, she goes into homes of new mothers who welcome her with joy. She brightens their days. She takes their minds off crying babies, breast feeding, diaper change and the battle of handling a new born. Just like what she does to me. I look forward to her arrival everyday. For that 1 hour and 15 min, I pamper myself by forgetting everything and imagining having a massage by the sea in Phuket. The massage comes with post-natal wrap but for what it's worth, the relaxation is sufficient for me! Inch loss is secondary (for now).shalom

You would imagine post-natal masseurs are usually aunties in their 40s + but Sharon is different, as you can tell from her funky van. She's  a bubbly girl in her 30s yet with very firm and strong strokes. I seriously think all new moms should indulge in post-natal massage to maintain sanity! We deserve it :)

No comments: