Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Before & after

How motherhood has changed my view on ‘timing’.

5a.m
Before: waking up at 5am was only done on occasional and on absolute necessary basis if I needed to be in the office early.
Now: 5am is a ‘just nice’ timing for me to nurse and get ready for work.

6p.m
Before: knocking off work at 6pm was considered as EARLY
Now: I start to get restless at 6pm

10.30pm
Before: I could still be watching TV or working at 10.30pm
Now: 10.30m = slumberland

12pm
Before: lunch appointment with friends or yoga
Now: power nap or expressing

Weekend
Before: eating out, friends, cook, groceries, laundry (ahem, though I’m NOT the laundry in-charge, I do play a ‘supporting’ role :))
Now: I just want to laze at home with bb S and M

1 comment:

Majimo said...

The last comment about laundry?
"though I'm the laundry in charge"?? since when was this the case? or is this a typo?