Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not time yet

“Scale, scale on the floor, who in the land is lightest of all?” IMG_1976

Ignoring what my scale tried to tell me, I took out my pre-pregnancy clothes from the vacuum packs. Naive move. I thought I could fit into them, or at least SOME of them.

The first skirt- a bit tight at the waist, but should be able to pull it off if I suck it in. Not bad SK, you may not need to spend a lot on new wardrobe! Second skirt, can't pull up past my hip. Don't  lose hope, move on to the third piece. Argh, can't zip up! Forth piece, not any better!!

After 15 minutes of self realisation, I zip-locked the vacuum pack.  Maybe I stand a better chance a month or two later (or three or more?!).

OK! Time to hit the mall :)

Note to my dad: it's not that I want to ‘spend’ money pa, as you can see, I have no choice hehehe.

No comments: