Sunday, March 28, 2010

Que Sk Sk

WTC came up with one of the freshest ideas to celebrate her birthday this year. The theme is “Come as What you will be in 5 year’s time”. Her invite says: "If you will have 5 kids by then, please bring the 5 kids. Drive the car that you'll be driving. Wear the clothes that you'll be wearing. I'm afraid that you need to leave your penthouse behind, but you can bring a picture. Keep the date and keep the dream!"

Oh, I’m getting very excited!!

I haven’t had the chance to bounce ideas off daddy M but here are a few random thoughts: -

1) Borrow the Porsche from my colleague (dream is free hehe)
2) Bring Mr S along as our 2nd kid
3) Dress bb S in a five-year old dress- though this doesn’t sound like a dream but natural progression!
4) Superimpose our pictures and create a family album from our trips to the Safari, Amalfi Coast, Disney Orlando, Hokkaido (Summer, Spring, Autum, Winer!)
5) Go as we are now because we will still look YOUNG in 5 years time :)

I’m sure I can do better than these!

No comments: