Thursday, March 25, 2010

What does happy look like?

Happy = you can walk thousand miles without any pain/ complains/ blisters/ plasters
Happy = backache FREE
Happy = you’re so comfortable that you don’t care how others stare at your ‘funky-looking’ shoes

After 3 pairs of new shoes in 2 weeks and trying close to almost 100 pairs of shoes, I finally found my happiness -the Alegria Mary Jane collection, from Her Glass Slipper.


They may look ‘weird’ and ‘big’ at first few glance but once you put them on, you wouldn’t want to remove them! When the sales person asked me to try for fun, I was reluctant – I mean, seriously, these are not ‘glam’ at all! I wanted something that’s glamorous AND comfortable for work!

Indeed, after I tried them on, I DID NOT WANT TO REMOVE THEM!

Now, I’m all set to walk / shop/ meet friends for lunch far far away….

No comments: