Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bread society

This morning as I left the house, I was slightly disappointed that my helper has made peanut butter sandwich (again) for my breakfast to work. I counted that out of the 120 working days since I returned from maternity, I have had 70 peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast as I am a person who can eat the same food over and over again…BUT I guess 70 is the threshold.

To my pleasant surprise, I found this on my table as I stepped into the office.


Yippeee.. It’s one of my favorites- Tom Yum bun from the Bread Society from my cubicle mate (aka the colleague who sits behind me). I am blessed with nice colleagues :) The aroma of fresh baked bread probably has drawn some envy from other cubicle mates...

Oh what a nice start to end the long work week!

Now now...let's see how should we settle the peanut butter....

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

i just realised i am a peanut butter fan :p i have been eating that for the entire month every morning! and that is by choice. i am on my 2nd big tub of peanut butter :)

Majimo said...

I've never tried a Tom Yum bun.