Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blastful December

The month of December is like my bonus for the year. It beats any amount of $$ I can get. My mind automatically shut down when the clock struck 00:01 on 1 December. No more deadlines. No more urgent reports. Usually December is all about Christmas shopping. This year, it has been a blast! There were fruits to celebrate almost every single day!

joel

Meeting Chef of the century, Joel Robuchon himself left me breathless for a few minutes.

family

Having the whole family in town for a week with 10 adults and 5 children in the house was like celebrating CNY in advanced!

christmastree

The tree decorating experience was warmer than usual with me surrounded by my niece and nephews !

sophie

Bouncy castle and balls pool were the major hits for S’s birthday, not forgetting the yummy home-cooked buffet spread that mom and I whipped up for 28 adults and 13 kids!

flower girl

S’s debut as a flower girl!

christmas

Family+friends+Christmas+lull period at work = Bliss.

No comments: