Sunday, December 2, 2012

November's fruits- friends

November was all about friends and catch-ups.

I managed to squeeze in some time during my work trip to meet an old friend, Naids in Boston, whom I've not met for 12 years. It was great to catch up on marriage, work, kids and we're almost up to speed on each other's life in a short duration of 90 minutes in the airport!  

November is also usually the busiest month for me in terms of birthday celebrations. We had several fantastic girls night-out with four birthdays of people dear to me - Sher, SY, YL and Gek.   Oh my, when girls gather, we can really talk...There's always something new to catch up on. There're always things for us to laugh so hard 'til our stomachs hurt. Sometimes we would just walk down the memory lane and revive our juicy past/ reckless youth. Most of the time, we have so much to talk about that we would be the last group to leave the restaurant!!!   

I'm truly truly blessed.

No comments: