Monday, December 31, 2012

December’s fruit- playing housewife

Desktop5
I spent the last week of December playing housewife. Post HFMD, things got better.
My life as a ‘freelance’ housewife (with my blackberry within reach)- cooking, washing, caring, housekeeping, playing, art & craft and some time-off in the afternoon to watch a few episodes of  TVB series when S takes a nap. It is almost a replica of my maternity leave. 
My favourite part is planning the daily menu and see S’s appetite increase tremendously.  One evening, she looked at me and shouted: “Mommy! Thank you for cooking!” and that’s my reward!  The thought of being a stay-at-home-mom is luring if it means I can make her eat more?? It’s just a thought.  In any case, I thank God for letting me ‘experience’ how it is like to be a stay-at-home-mom (with no help). I’m not sure if I really love it but knowing that it’s short-lived and ending soon makes me cherish every bit of it.
It has been a perfect week to end this unceasing fruitful 2012.

No comments: