Monday, February 1, 2010

Becoming bimbo again (post-baby)

I finally understand how my friends with babies feel when their husbands are on business trips. It feels incomplete, even though it could be short trips.

Prior to bb S , I was a sloppy bimbo whenever M travelled, sometimes secretly felt happy that I could arrange for girls night out. With bb S around, I'm definitely not a slob but I still can't help to be a bimbo!

Case in point 1  -I was all set to drive bb out today but caved in and took a cab when I saw the car seat! Gulp- how do I squeeze the bb into that thing?!

Case in point 2 - Reached destination. BB is safe in the stroller but how do I adjust the seat?? So I called M (who's in Philippines and probably in a meeting)!

I'm not missing M because of his usefulness (wink), I do miss him. Though our ‘couple’ time is less now with bb S, his presence does complete the picture...

No comments: