Friday, September 3, 2010

Black & white gospel

The other night we had a mini preaching session in our back yard.

Key preachee: My dad – a staunch Buddhist who believes that his after-life is dependant on his ‘good deeds’ in this life. He hopes that one day I’ll follow him in Buddhism…

0309101

Main preacher: My aunt (wife of uncle 2, my cousin E’s mother). Being born in a Christian family and married into a non-Christian family, her life-long hope is to see every family member gets saved.

0309101a 

Supporting preachers: Cousin E, M and I.  We chipped in every now and then, letting my aunt rest :)

_MG_7275_MG_7294   _MG_7328

Spill over preachee: My sis – never really admits if she believes in Jesus but has no objection whenever we teach her kids about Jesus love.

 _MG_7317

At the end of the night, dad thanked my aunt for sharing with him but insisted that it’s ‘too easy’ to believe that Jesus can forgive any sin one has, past, present, future. He thinks that one has to do more…

It’s ok. At least we had the chance to plant the seed.

Oh ya, my little nephew who came in and out of the back yard to check us out. Maybe he was a spill over preachee too…

_MG_7243

No comments: