Monday, September 27, 2010

Chicken pox, take 2

As much as I love to stay at home with bb S, having chicken pox is not my ideal reason to be home bound! Despite a full-blown experience during my teens, I’ve been poxed again!

First reaction from me: Gosh, I just kissed bb S before I went to the doc!

First reaction from M: you need to move out!

First reaction from mom: I told you it’s chicken CHOP

A colleague SMS me after hearing the news:-

Colleague: “Oh dear. Try not to be too stressed ya”

SK: “How do you know I’m stressed?”

Colleague: “Because I’m married for almost 20 years and have 2 young kids :) Do remember to count to 10 and take a deep breath when u feel a little frustrated…”

He is right. I’m a bit stressed. Doc said that it’s too late to quarantine myself as everyone at home would have been  exposed to me. I really don’t wish to be patient zero and believing that His protection is on the household as well as everyone else that had contact with me past two days…

No comments: