Monday, October 3, 2011

Ready for school

_MG_8742


After much thought and ‘search’ we have decided to send S to Shaws, and she starts TOMORROW! She’ll begin with three times a week with three-hour session in the afternoon.


Yes, we are still having Elmo craze! I thought of standardising the snack box with an Elmo design but something tells me “it’s too much!” and may appear uncool (wink).


I didn’t have the opportunity to go to nursery or kindergarten. Neither did I walk into Primary 1 class with fancy stationery/bag/accessories. Maybe the lack of it made me excited and feel privileged to be able to do it for my daughter.


Is mommy going to accompany S on her first day in school?


NO! Because she turns into a sticky koala when mommy is around! So daddy gets to bring her and stay with her for the first week!!


Have fun!



xoxo,


Jealous mommy

No comments: