Sunday, October 9, 2011

Break-free

Two days after my previous post, God gave me one of the biggest revelations of my life – I need to give up my control freak personality to really experience His grace. 8393343-happy-little-girl-running-at-ocean-beach-at-scenic-sunset

For years, I have prided myself as a person who likes to be in control and control the things I want.  While I know that God is the overall in-charge of my life, I still strived to be the ‘controller’ which often created a lot of self-induced stress.  This revelation somewhat set me free, feeling like a child running on the beach, chasing after waves!

Having realised that I should stop labelling myself as a control freak is one thing, getting down to letting go and let God is yet another journey that I am excited to embark! A journey to fully KNOW Jesus as the supplier of grace in my life and walk in that realm that I always see unmerited favour.

No comments: