Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I’m not a cool mom yet…

I caved. I went to the school on her 2nd day, ignoring the strict principal’s advise of having the same parent to accompany the child (for consistency sake). The school is strict with no trial lesson allowed and our pre-registration recce to the school was done mostly outside class.  So the control-freak me just had to KNOW and SEE how the class is run,despite having seen some video clips by daddy M from 1st day.

I’m glad that I went because the unsettledness that had bugged me for the past 36 hours finally broke free.  I liked what I saw. The teachers were enthusiastic, the children were happy, the activities were fun. More importantly, S made herself at  home! I walked out at the end of day with peace of mind.

sophie1

xoxo,

A cool mom in the making

No comments: