Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coconut head part 2

“Oh you’ve cut your hair, don’t worry, it will grow back, I’ve been there… ”
”Cut your hair? so cute!”

“SK! Didn’t notice you, cut hair ah?”
…Some just stared at me and nod with a smile.

After 2 days of such comments, I decided to do the SK thing. I went for a 2nd hair cut, hoping to improve/correct/save my head at Kr+ that guaranteed satisfaction or get the same service for free in 10 days (cant' be that wrong, I thought...).

After I managed to irritate the hairstylist with my indecisiveness, I bit the bullet and ask him to just do it - cut it SHORT!

And of course, doing the SK thing is not complete until M says: "I prefer the previous one".

Legend:
Doing the SK thing = something that SK does that makes SY roll her eyes, other friends shake their head with a soft sigh while M quietly supports.

Note: My new hairstyle resembles the coconut head at 7 (Some say 'trendy').

4 comments:

wandalingam said...

now, after all that built-up anticipation, really looking forward to seeing the NEW YOU on Sunday! muahahaha

Sin Yee said...

shoot, i want to see it NOW! please please please post ur pic for me!

meefedtothemax said...

oh dear...sorry if my recommendation made it worse! we really need to meet now. mms me a pic leh!

Unknown said...

Hey

You look good ok? :)
Anyhow, need a hair stylist? Ask me next time!